Review of Singles50 Australia
Last Update : March 7, 2019 by Aya
Single Australians over 50 years old now have a new dating site in Australia to test when it comes to looking for love.
Singles50 is owned and operated by be2, a gauge of quality and experience that prompted our decision to suggest this new service aimed especially at over 50s looking for serious matchmaking in Australia.
Navigate through our Singles50 AU Review:
- Singles50 AU: how does it work?
- #Compare! How does SilverSingles work?
- Main features
- #Compare! Main features of SilverSingles
- #Compare! Prices SilverSingles
- Reliability and safety
- Singles50 Australia rating: our opinion
- #Compare! Our opinion of SilverSingles Pros & Cons
As with the majority of dating sites in Australia, you can register on Singles50 for free: an email address and password are all that’s required. Once registered, you can then create your profile and start taking advantage of Singles50’s free services, which include, in particular, a scientifically based personality test used to establish your matchmaking criteria.
Singles50, like be2, is basically an affinity-based dating site. The main advantage offered by this kind of dating site is the power of the compatibility algorithm, which is able to compare your personality test results with those of other site members. Singles50 uses this to put you in contact with the members whose profiles have the most points in common with your own.
Singles50 believes that shared affinities are the promise of a stable, lasting relationship.
If you enjoy hiking, cooking, trips out, cinema or any other leisure activity and would like to share these with a partner, you have come to the right dating site. On Singles50 you can define your own search criteria and describe your ideal partner. The dating site then takes care of finding YOUR special person.
Creating your profile
- Registration is free. so trying out Singles50 Australia involves no commitment at all on your part. You must be at least 50 years old to register, otherwise, you will be redirected to the be2 dating site, which is more suited to younger people
- The first stage you will need to complete is the personality test, which enables your tastes, preferences and personality traits, etc., to be established for use by the Singles50 algorithm
- Though your profile will be partly pre-filled, you will still need to add one or more photos and a short description to it. Each stage is clearly indicated during the registration process. If you require any help, simply contact support
- Your photos are private; you decide who you want to show them to
Searching for and contacting potential partners
- You receive profile suggestions based on the compatibility criteria established for you by Singles50
- You can manually edit your search criteria
- Ten introductions guaranteed: If you do not make contact with at least ten people during your subscription, it will automatically be extended. There is no point rushing, therefore: it can sometimes take time to meet the right person
- Singles50 Australia provides an automatic messaging service: each time a new member matches your affinity criteria, a message is automatically sent to them on your behalf. You can, of course, personalize this message beforehand
- You can see who has looked at your profile
- You can create favorites lists
- Making contact using the dating site’s interface is easy. You can provide access to your photos, send private messages for free, arrange a telephone call, and why not even a first meeting if you have plenty in common?
It is free to register on Singles50, but this does not give you access to the complete range of online dating services offered by the site. Only the creation of your profile, the personality test (and your results) and the addition of a profile photo are free on Singles50.
Singles50 provides a quality-based service that includes daily potential match suggestions.
The brand’s serious reputation leads us to believe that registering on Singles50 poses no risk for you. The b2 company, a major player in the online dating sector both in Australia and around the world, has a tried and tested fraud prevention and user data security system in place. Your information is therefore confidential and will not be shared with third parties. See Singles50’s General Terms and Conditions for further information.
Singles 50 Customer service
Singles 50 Customer service is available by email at [email protected]
We are disappointed at the omission of both an online chat service and an FAQ. However, because this is a recently introduced site, these types of features may be soon be added to facilitate the user experience, as is the case on the be2 dating site.
High-quality senior Profiles
41% success rate
|Premium subscription needed to enjoy features
No online chat customer service
After testing the Singles50 dating site, we are of the opinion that the interface is well thought out, simple and quick: basically, a delight to use!
The personality questionnaire is neither too long nor too short. It collects together the information required to create an effective list of compatibility criteria.
Registration and message sending are essentially free. You will only be able to register if you are of the required age, which is a good idea, given that this is a mature dating service aimed exclusively at single people aged 50 years old and over.
The site is serious in approach and is currently achieving good results; if you are looking for serious matchmaking in Australia, we recommend it.